This unit focuses on the student as a living epistle according to Paul’s letter to Timothy in I and II Timothy in the New Testament of our Holy Bible. Being a living epistle means reflecting God’s light to the world–the truest form of evangelism. The Word must already be in you through God’s will, your study, and a deep love for Him. After that, you will naturally point others to Christ.
- Lesson 1: Teach the One, True Doctrine
- Lesson 2: Give God the Credit
- Lesson 3: Pray for Others
- Lesson 4: Improve on Yourself
- Lesson 5: Be an Example
- Lesson 6: Don’t Neglect Your Gift
- Lesson 7: Guard the Faith
- Lesson 8: Be Bold!
- Lesson 9: Endure Afflictions
- Lesson 10: Gentle, Humble, Patient
- Lesson 11: Continue!
- Lesson 12: Be Ready at All Times