Volume 3, Unit 2
As people rise to public awareness or stardom levels, they often serve as a hero or role model to others. While their every move is often scrutinized with a watchful eye, the impact of their lifestyle and life choices become a matter of public record. The successes or failures of their life thus serve as examples worthy of being imitated or avoided as they illustrate pitfalls and serve as a warning to others. This unit looks to several of the Kings of Judah for spiritual lessons.
- Lesson 1, Acting on Bad Advice
- Lesson 2, Finishing the Task at Hand
- Lesson 3, Avoiding Spiritual Decline
- Lesson 4, Rejecting Emulated Worship
- Lesson 5, Remaining Calm in a Crisis
- Lesson 6, Turning Completely to the Lord